Disclaim for Outlook
We live in an email society - and business is email dependent. But how sure can you be that the emails leaving your business have the appropriate disclaimers attached? Whatever types of emails leave your business - professional or personal, correspondence or instruction, contractual or conversational - each must have the correct disclaimer - for your business protection.
Why use Disclaim?
Kutana's Disclaim allows business users to ensure that all emails emanating from a business have the correct disclaimers attached. Not relying on individuals or departments, or allowing any override facility, business can have full confidence in the security of email communication. Disclaim is unique in combining features available to larger businesses in a package that will work for small businesses. All this without the need for a high cost IT infrastructure. Disclaim facilitates the inclusion, enforcement and relevance of email content and also allows control over positioning and repetition within an email conversation. Disclaim doesn't require server software and has advantages over systems that do.
- Easy to manage - Users can organise their signatures, administrators can organise company-wide content such as disclaimers and company messages centrally.
- Secure - Users can't invisibly tamper with mandatory content such as disclaimers or send an email without it.
- No need for Exchange or any other server software - Only Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Proof - The user can view the complete email in Sent Items, unlike server-side disclaimer software, where you can't see what has been added.This provides proof that a disclaimer was included.
- Prevention of repetition - You can choose to have your disclaimer only appear once per email conversation.
- Positioning - Either after the immediate reply or at the end of the email conversation.
- Relevance of additional content for maximum effectiveness - The user chooses the disclaimer and signature based on the email content and who the recipient is. The user can also type in editable regions to further refine the disclaimer's focus.
- Scalable - Simple to set up and use on one PC or across a large organisation
- Rich content - Works with all email formats: Rich Text, HTML or Plain Text. Also supports images and hyperlinks.
- Includes disclaimer starter guide with templates and examples.
- Microsoft Outlook 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7
- If your system performs well without Disclaim, it will perform well with Disclaim.